WELCOME TO DR. DO DENTAL
A preventive (recall) program is a joint cooperative effort between you and our team to preserve your natural teeth, gums and bones of the oral area by preventing the onset, progress, and recurrence of dental diseases and conditions.
Preventing dental disease starts at home with good oral hygiene and a balanced diet. It is continued in our dental office by the efforts of Dr. Do and the dental hygienists as they promote, restore, and maintain your oral health.
Regular dental exams, cleanings, and x-rays are all part of an effective prevention program. Prevention helps avoid serious and costly dental problems and is the key to having a healthy, confident, and beautiful smile.
Composite Resin Fillings (White Fillings)
Composite restoration have a natural, tooth-like appearance and are used primarily on anterior teeth, although many patients now prefer to have composite fillings placed on posterior teeth. Two major advantages of this type of restoration is that it bonds to the tooth and it matches the tooth colour giving an aesthetically pleasing result.
You only have one chance to make a first impression! A clean, healthy smile is attractive, sexy and a sign of self-confidence. Now you can design your own smile! Your smile says a lot about the person you are and it projects your self-image. Do you wish your teeth were a little whiter, shaped differently, not as crowded, or a space wasn’t as prominent? Take another look at your smile and talk to Dr. Do about how you can improve your appearance by designing the course of treatment that is best for you.
Why Choose Us
- Our team is committed to working with you as a partner to optimize and maintain your dental health!
- Experts in Orthodontics, Neuromuscular, Cosmetic and Family dentistry
- Our number 1 priority is YOU.
– Cleaning (Hygiene)
– Cosmetic Dentistry
– Root Canal
– Porcelain inlays and onlays
– Implants, veneers, crowns, bridges, partial and complete dentures
– Non-mercury white fillings, bleach and whitening
– Cold sore treatment with Laser
– Oral appliances for Snoring and Sleep apnea
– Gum treatment with soft tissue Laser and Perio-Protect method to avoid surgery and minimize healing discomfort
– Examination of dentition and oral tissue with digital radiography to minimize radiation